Microsoft Project 2021 Free Download. Microsoft Project 2021 is a comprehensive task management solution that can be used by businesses. it’s used for creating and assigning tasks to manage timesheets and budgets.
As I have said, it can be used to create and assign tasks to manage timesheets and budgets. It’s the perfect tool if you need to run multiple projects simultaneously. You will never get the chance to download Microsoft Project 2021 free again! Microsoft Project is the most powerful software application in the market. It is very easy to use. It has a lot of functionalities and also includes other advanced features. A user-friendly interface makes Microsoft Project the most preferred software application.
Microsoft Project 2021 Free Download Overview:
Microsoft Project is the best Project Management application ever which one created and developed by Microsoft.
1. It is the complete task management application which is created by Microsoft for all kind of projects, tasks, time planning and management, resource scheduling, etc. Microsoft Project offers more than one hundred and twenty five workflows for managing tasks. Microsoft Project helps us to do the following things:
2. To create new projects or modify existing ones.
3. To assign tasks to each other.
4. To manage budgets.
5. To control the workflow between various activities.
6. To plan work assignments.
7. To track time spent on a specific task or activity.
8. To assign resources to a project.
9. To schedule a project or task.
10. To keep up with your progress.
Microsoft Project 2021 Features:
Microsoft Project 2021 is the Best Communication & collaboration tool ever that allow multiple users to work on the same file at same time here is a few more feature you may love to read.
1. Share information with others through mail, chat, share, and other social media networks.
2. Have an option to add comments and notes in the document.
3. Send files and folders as attachments and receive them later via email.
4. Get real-time updates of the project status.
5. Use calendar, Gantt chart, and other timeline charts to get an overview of how your project is going.
6. Use a flexible hierarchy model to keep track of tasks within projects.
7. Make use of the calendar views to organize your daily tasks or monthly project work.
8. Get task notifications for project tasks as soon as you start working on a task.
9. Use Microsoft Office integration to create and edit documents, spreadsheets, presentations, and drawings.
How to Download and Install Microsoft Project 2021 for Free?
Download ISO files from this Description or Follow How to Download Microsoft Project 2021 Professional from Microsoft Official website. Once Download the files then click on Download files for Install it.
- Visit at setup.office.com
- Enter your product key to Download Microsoft Project 2021
- Click on Download ISO files.
- Then Install your Microsoft Project 2021 Professional
How to Create a Microsoft Project 2021 account?
After buying Microsoft Project 2021 Professional then Install it. Once complete all processes then follow this next step to Create a Microsoft project account.
- Click the Download button on the sidebar, and a new tab will open to the official Microsoft Project page.
- There are three different projects, and each comes with a 30-day free trial. Choose your project and press the Try Now link found under the Buy Now button. If you only need a browser-based version of Project, you can choose Plan 1, but if you want to download the application, you will need Plan 3 or 5.
- You will have to create your new account. Enter a valid email address and click Set Up account.
- Fill in your first and last name, business phone number, name of your company, number of employees, and the country or region where your business is located, and then click Next.
- Microsoft will verify your account by sending a text or calling your phone number. After you input the 8-digit code, press the Verify button.
- You will need a domain name to set up the account. Microsoft will supply you with one that ends in .onmicrosoft.com – just enter in your business name to create the domain name. Microsoft will check to make sure the domain name is available and if it is, click Next. Otherwise, choose another variation until you find a unique domain name.
- Create a username and password. You can opt-in to receive special offers from Microsoft and allow them to share your data with select partners to improve performance. If you don’t want these, don’t check the boxes and just click the Sign Up button.