Windows Server Standard 2016
9 in stock
BUY WINDOWS SERVER STANDARD 2016 EDITION
Windows Server Standard 2016 is the cloud-ready operating system that delivers new layers of security and Azure-inspired innovation for the applications and infrastructure that power your business. Windows Server 2016 delivers new layers of security and Azure-inspired innovation for the applications and infrastructure that power your business.
Features and benefits:
- Windows Server 2016 container support adds performance improvements, simplified network management, and support for Windows containers on Windows 10.
- Nano Server now has an updated module for building Nano Server images, including more separation of physical host and guest virtual machine functionality as well as support for different Windows Server editions.
- Windows Server 2016 provides a new Hyper-V-based Shielded Virtual Machine to protect any Generation 2 virtual machine from a compromised fabric.
Features of Windows Server 2016
Every day, choices are made regarding how to strike a balance between traditional IT duties and cloud innovation. The security dangers to your company are growing both from the outside and from within at the same time. Organizations adopt cloud computing at varying speeds for these and other reasons. The operating system that supports your present workloads while offering new features that make it simple to switch to cloud computing when you’re ready is Windows Server 2016. It provides robust new security layers and innovation inspired by Azure for the infrastructure and applications that run your company.
Layers of Security
With tools to manage privileged access, safeguard virtual machines, and harden the platform against new threats, Windows Server 2016 offers new capabilities to stop assaults and spot suspicious activity. Reduce the dangers posed by hacked administrator credentials. By enabling “just enough” and “just in time” administration, new privileged identity management features can be used to restrict administrative access. To stop “pass-the-hash” attempts from stealing administrative credentials, use Credential Guard.
Utilize the special shielded virtual machine capability to safeguard your virtual machines. Utilize additional security tools like Control Flow Guard, Code Integrity, and Windows Defender configured for Server roles to safeguard against undiscovered vulnerabilities by ensuring that only authorized binaries are run.
Key networking technologies from Windows Server 2016 are employed in Azure datacenters to assist your datacenter’s agility and availability.
Utilizing a scalable network controller, you can quickly deploy and manage workloads throughout their entire lifespan with hundreds of networking settings (such as isolation, Quality of Service, security, load balancing, switching, routing, gateway, DNS, etc.).
Utilize a distributed firewall and network security groups to dynamically partition your network based on the demands of your workloads and then apply comprehensive policies both within and between segments. For even higher degrees of security, layer enforcement can be achieved by directing traffic to virtualized firewall appliances.
Take charge of your hybrid workloads, executing them in containers if necessary, and move them between servers, racks, and clouds utilizing multi-tenanted hybrid gateways and standards-based VXLAN and NVGRE overlay networks.
- Online activation
- Direct Download from Microsoft
- Does not bind to your Microsoft account
- Can not be reactivated / transferred to another computer
- Instant delivery – 2 minutes
- Activation instructions provided in the email with the key
- Permanent activation
- Region: Global
- Updates possible
- Invoice will automatically generate upon placing an order.
- Live chat or email support
- Disaster Recovery – Automatic secure offsite data backup
- Increased application uptime through multi-site failover clustering
- Flexible and cost-effective data storage
- Combine on-premises servers with cloud on your terms
- Virtualize your applications to decrease costs and increase flexibility
- CPU socket: 1.4 GHz (64-bit processor) or faster for single core
- Memory (RAM): 2GB
- Hard disks and available storage space: 160GB hard disk with a 60GB system partition
- Network adapter: Gigabit Ethernet adapter (10/100/1000baseT PHY/MAC)
- Internet: Some functionality may require Internet access (fees may apply) or a Microsoft account
- Supported Client operating systems: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Macintosh OS X versions 10.5 to 10.8.
Note: Some features require professional or higher editions.
1 GB of available hard drive space (a portion of this disk will be freed after installation)
- Router: A router or firewall that supports IPv4 NAT or IPv6
As we offer digital products only, we have some terms and conditions to make replacement or refund of our products. You can contact our support team when you encounter issues with our provided product keys. Let’s have a look at our refund policies.
When do You Get Refunds or Replacements?
- You will get refunds or replacements within 30 days of making the purchases.
- We allow you to cancel your order before delivering the purchased product key.
- A well-executed request to our support team can help you to get the refund or replacement of your product key.
How can You Make a Refund or Replacement Request?
You can request for a refund from our after-sales support team within 30 days of purchasing the product. Here is how you can do so:
- Contact our support team. You can open a Support Ticket (recommended), knock on our dedicated chat box, or mail us at email@example.com.
- Our support team member will contact you instantly.
- Once you are eligible for the refund, your refund will be credited to the payment method used to purchase the product key.
- When you are eligible for replacement, we’ll instantly deliver you a new product key.
- Refund is not applicable for the redeemed or used product keys.
- You will not get any refund for any incorrect or incompatible purchase.
- After delivering the product key, we do not accept cancellation requests.
Note: Always remember to request refunds or replacements within 30 days of making the purchases.
Trusted by 10000+
Individuals & businesss in USA
Frequently asked questions
License keys/serial numbers and download link with instructions are emailed out within 5 minutes of purchase time. Please check your junk/Spam folder if you are unable to find your license details.
Download links are contained within the email containing the license from Support@licencehouse.com
Typically we include installation instructions with any online/downloadable software license. If you are experiencing some trouble with a software product you purchased from us, you can email us at Support@licencehouse.com
Since these are genuine Microsoft products, you will be able to obtain regular updates from Microsoft using an Internet connection
Licencehouse is a proud Microsoft Certified Partner, and as such, all our software products are 100% legitimate and authentic. In addition, any software you purchase from is covered by our hassle-free money-back guarantee. We encourage all our customers to register their specific Microsoft Office Product key via Microsoft online activation to ensure verification and tracking of their authentic software products.