Buy Windows 11 Home OEM Key
Windows 11 Home is a new operating system from Microsoft that was released in October 2015. It is a minimalistic and user-friendly operating system that is designed for desktop and laptop users. Windows 11 Home has several benefits over other versions of Windows. These include faster boot times, lighter weight, and improved security. If you are looking to upgrade your computer to Windows 11 Home, you need to buy a license key. The license key is a unique code that allows you to install and use the operating system on your computer.
When you buy Microsoft Windows 11 Home, you get the ideal edition for demanding users, companies and other organizations. Compared to the Home Edition, Windows 11 Home includes BitLocker Device Encryption and Windows Information Hometection (WIP).
Windows 11 Home features include mobile device management, Windows Update for Business, support for Azure Active Directory, Hyper-V visualization technology, Windows Defender Application Guard (WDAG) and extended remote desktop functions. With the Windows 11 Home Homeduct key you get an efficient, user-friendly and modern operating system that contributes to a significant increase in Homeductivity.
Microsoft Windows 11 Home Features
Most popular operational system in the world with hundreds of millions of satisfied customers. The newest version of Windows Home for the most ambitious and demanding users. Safe and modern system that offers multiple features and options.
- BitLocker Device Encryption: If your device is lost or stolen, BitLocker puts everything on lockdown, so no one else can access your systems or data.
- Device Encryption: If you turn on device encryption, only authorized individuals will be able to access your device and data.
- Find My Device: Keep track of your devices – even your digital pen!
- Firewall and Network Protection: Your Windows device comes with built-in security features to help safeguard against viruses, malware, and ransom ware.
- Internet Protection: App & Browser control in Windows Security helps protect your device from potentially dangerous apps, files, websites, and downloads.
- Parental Controls and Protection: Manage screen time, limit access to mature content, and control online purchases when you connect your family’s Microsoft accounts.
- Secure Boot: Helps prevent malicious software applications and unauthorized operating systems from loading during the system start-up process.
- Windows Information Protection (WIP): Helps protect enterprise apps and data against accidental data leaks on enterprise-owned devices and personal devices that employees bring to work.
- Windows Hello: Uses facial recognition, fingerprint, or PIN, for a fast, secure, and password-free way to unlock your compatible Windows devices.
- Windows Security: View and manage the security and health of your device.
- Online activation in activation menu, after the installation is finished
- It cannot be used for an upgrade from the previous Windows versions, it will not work on the “Windows 11 Pro N”
- Does not bind to your Microsoft account
- Can not be reactivated/ transferred to another computer
- Instant delivery – 2 minutes
- Activation instructions provided in the email with the key
- Permanent activation
- Region: Global
- Updates possible
- Invoice will automatically generate upon placing an order.
- Live chat or email support
- CPU: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster with 2 or more cores on a compatible 64-bit processor or System on a Chip (SoC)
- RAM: 4GB
- Storage: 64GB of larger
- System Firmware: UEFI, Secure Boot capable
- TPM: Trusted Platform Module (TPM) version 2.0
- Graphics Card: Compatible with DirectX 12 or later with WDDM 2.0 driver
- Display: High definition (720p) display that is greater than 9” diagonally, 8 bits per color channel
- Internet:Windows 11 home edition requires internet connectivity and a Microsoft account (opens in new tab)to complete device setup on first use.