BUY WINDOWS SERVER ESSENTIALS 2016 EDITION
Windows Server Essentials 2016 offers a flexible, affordable, and easy-to-use server solution for small businesses with up to 25 users and 50 devices. An ideal first server, Windows Server 2016 Essentials can also be used as the primary server in a multi-server environment for small businesses. Windows Server 2016 Essentials provides a wide range of new and enhanced features and capabilities for Windows Server Essentials 2016, allowing small businesses to be more productive.
Key features of Windows Server Essentials 2016
Connect Windows Server deployments to Azure services
Use natively integrated services such as Azure Backup and Azure Site Recovery without disrupting applications and infrastructure with Windows Admin Center.
Use the Windows Admin Center to manage your servers, clusters, hyper-converged infrastructure, and Windows 10 PCs with a browser-based app.
Faster innovation for applications
Enable the creation of cloud-native apps, and modernize traditional apps using containers and micro services. Enable Developers and IT Pros to create cloud native apps, and modernize traditional apps using containers and micro services.
Improved Linux operations
Run Linux and Windows containers side by side. Windows Server 2016 reduces complexity by enabling developers to use standard tools such as Open SSH, Curl, and Tar.
The three important new features in Windows Server Essentials 2016
As was already mentioned, windows server Essentials 2016 adds three exceptional new features that confirm its status as a must-have contemporary server OS: When combined with Azure Site Recovery Services, it seamlessly ensures that operations will run without interruption even in the event that an windows server 2016 virtual machine encounters some sort of operational issue.
An organization can manage resources on Azure as if they were on the local network by keeping track of the Azure virtual networking service. In terms of capabilities for supporting larger installations, Essentials is great.
These essential new features are part of a package that also includes fantastic tools and upgrades to existing features, such as the well-known Remote Web Access, the streamlined Dashboard that makes using windows server Essentials 2016 quick and simple, and the numerous security, server storage, and virtualization enhancements.
- ISO download file
- Online activation
- Does not bind to your Microsoft account
- Can not be reactivated / transferred to another computer
- Instant delivery – 2 minutes
- Activation instructions provided in the email with the key
- Permanent activation
- Region: Global
- Updates possible
- Invoice will automatically generate upon placing an order.
- Live chat or email support
- CPU socket: 1.4 GHz (64-bit processor) or faster for single core
- Memory (RAM): 2GB
- Hard disks and available storage space: 160GB hard disk with a 60GB system partition
- Network adapter: Gigabit Ethernet adapter (10/100/1000baseT PHY/MAC)
- Internet: Some functionality may require Internet access (fees may apply) or a Microsoft account
- Supported Client operating systems: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Macintosh OS X versions 10.5 to 10.8.
Note: Some features require professional or higher editions.
1 GB of available hard drive space (a portion of this disk will be freed after installation)
- Router: A router or firewall that supports IPv4 NAT or IPv6